Briton Ferry Llansawel made it three league wins from three with an impressive performance on the road at Taffs Well.

A first goal of the season from club talisman Luke Bowen and a second half brace from the in form Tom Walters was enough to secure a 3-0 win from an excellent team performance.

Andy Hills squad seem to playing with a high level of confidence and belief in their opening games and this has produced a positive set of results in the opening month in league and cup producing 5 wins from 5 to date.

Taffs Well have put faith in youth this season and returned with an impressive 1-1 draw at Cambrian & Clydach in their last outing.

Hill made one change from the 5-0 win against Trefelin rotating Keiran Williams for Connor Goldsworthy in midfield after a congested period of games.

After a cagey opening Taffs were the first to test keeper Rhys Wilson who tipped a low shot around his post on 15 minutes, the Reds response was positive and were getting some joy down the left hand side with Horgan-Evans, Golsworthy and Walters combining well on numerous occasions to produce chances for the Ferry frontline, one of the best chances saw a Goldsworthy cross just headed over by Bowen on the half hour mark.

The opening goal did come from the left, a delightful pass from Jack Hurley found Tom Walters in the left channel and his inch perfect cross found Bowen who nodded home from close range for a half time lead.

HT 0-1

In the opening minutes of the second half what was a game changing moment saw an incredible save from Rhys Wilson, a low drive from outside the box rebounded of the post and what looked like a certain goal from the follow up was somehow tipped wide by Wilson to keep the lead for the Reds.

This prompted the Reds to step up another gear and from now on it was to be one way traffic, the decisive second came from a long raking pass from the superb Joseph Jones releasing Tom Walters, his early taken shot beat Ed King on his near post for 2-0 on 54 minutes.

Hill introduced the young trio of Kori Parker, Caleb Demery and Jasper Payne in place of Kris Evans, Tyler Brock and Luke Bowen with 25 minutes remaining, it was in fact the ever developing Payne who played a big part in the third goal, an exquisite lofted pass from Goldsworthy set up Payne and with his shot just kept out by King it was Walters who was first to the follow up to notch his fourth league goal in three games.

Further changes saw Williams and Bull replace Goldsworthy and Walters and some wise game management played out the final 15 minutes that saw further chances for Payne and Bull nearly extend the lead on a few occasions before referee Dan Richardson blew the whistle for the final time of the match.

FT 0-3

Man of the match- JOSEPH JONES- A rolls royce performance from the summer signing who is growing game on game. (sponsored by Bar Red)